About Us MetroSpeedy Technologies is a rapidly growing last mile delivery startup. We service many industries including pharmacy, grocery, dry cleaning, meal kits and much more! Local delivery has become extremely important in order for businesses and has further boomed over the last year. MetroSpeedy has experienced increased demand and is expanding. We are looking for talented self-starters who are interested in joining a fast paced startup in a quickly evolving industry!
Full Job Description
Grant Writer/ Business Analyst will perform research, administration, and coordination on a nationwide basis. This position will identify grant funding opportunities and needs, monitor grant allocations and reporting, and work closely with various departments to effectively manage grants. The person in this role will develop, implement, and administer activities through research, analysis, and preparation of proposals and reports.
- Performs a wide variety of professional level research, administrative, and analytical duties in support of assigned functions, operations, department, and/or division; performs duties in support of various administrative operations and activities within assigned area of responsibility including special projects, research studies, budget analysis and other specialized functions.
- Administers and coordinates assigned functions or projects; participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, and priorities for assigned functions or programs; recommends and implements resulting policies and procedures; creates and modifies policy and procedural manuals and guidelines.
- Prepares and presents comprehensive technical, administrative, and financial analytical and statistical reports that present and interpret data, identify alternatives, and present and justify conclusions, forecasts, and recommendations based on data summaries and other findings.
- Participates in the budget development and administration for assigned area of responsibility; analyzes proposed capital, operating, and maintenance expenditures; prepares reports and analyses related to impact of budgetary decisions; prepares financial forecasts; tracks and monitors budget expenditures.
- Provides assistance in resolving operational and administration issues; identifies issues and conducts research to find alternative solutions; makes and assists in the implementation of recommendations.
- Plans, coordinates, and evaluates activities associated with assigned contracts; participates in research and evaluation of proposed contractual obligations and agreements; assists in contract negotiations and administration; monitors compliance with applicable contractual agreements.
- Coordinates grant administration activities; prepares, writes, reviews, and monitors grant applications; monitors existing programs for compliance with regulations.
- Attends and participates in professional group meetings; stays abreast of new developments within the assigned area of responsibility; maintains awareness of federal, state and local regulations.
One year (full-time equivalent) of increasingly-responsible administrative, analytical and/or budgetary experience related to grant writing, contracts, RFPs, program development, or related field. Experience in administering programs in a governmental jurisdiction is highly desirable.