MetroSpeedy Technologies is a rapidly growing last mile delivery startup. We service many industries including pharmacy, grocery, dry cleaning, meal kits and much more! Local delivery has become extremely important in order for businesses and has further boomed over the last year. MetroSpeedy has experienced increased demand and is expanding. We are looking for talented self starters who are interested in joining a fast paced startup in a quickly evolving industry!
This role goes beyond the work of an administrative assistant as this will be a highly cross functional role within the early stages of the company. This position will support the CEO along with other senior management.
- Oversee the general operation of the company’s office environment including keeping the office neat, ordering office supplies and scheduling services
- Assist with making travel arrangements
- Manage calendars and schedules
- Be a resource to assist the CEO to work at her optimal level and be a gatekeeper of her time
- Conduct company related research as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English, History or related field required
- 2+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of data analysis experience preferred
- 1+ years of project management preferred
- Willingness to assist cross functionally and help other team members where needed
- Must be able to come into the office as this is mostly an in person role
Skills and Abilities
- Critical thinking skills are a must!
- Detail oriented with analytical skills
- Problem solver and success oriented
- Works well under pressure and a fast paced environment
- Team oriented and works well with internal and external parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills